POSIZIONE APERTA A ottobre 2019
The candidate, as member of the dev-team, is responsible for developing the front-end of websites and webapps.
Level: senior with proved experience and visible references.
We consider different work solutions, both in-agency or remote, fulltime employee or freelance.
- Understanding of UX and user interface usability principles
- Proficiency knowledge of HTML5, experience with DOM manipulation
- Proficiency knowledge of CSS3 (includes SASS/SCSS), BEM methodology
- Experience with modern features of ES6, including OOP classes and modern language constructs
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and cross-browser development for non-evergreen browsers (such as IE9+)
- Ability to configure `webpack`, `gulp`, `postcss`, `babel` and know-how with code transpilation
- Experience with JS package managers such as `npm` or `yarn`
- Familiarity with HTTP and HTTPS protocols, HTTP-based API and AJAX queries
- Familiarity with GIT VCS and Git Flow
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Knowledge of recent version of React.js and its ecosystem (including hooks and popular helper packages)
- Experience with any implementation of Flux state management pattern (preferably Redux)
- Knowledge of integration with template rendering engines such as Razor, Twig and prior experience with MVC or MVVM architectures
- Portfolio of personal works (enclosed or linked)
- at least 3-years experience on field
- short-term availability, on different bases such as in-agency or remotely working, fulltime or freelance.
Nice to have- Experience with code quality tools such `eslint`, `stylelint`, `tslint`
Place of work and type of position
We consider different work solutions, both in-agency or remote, fulltime employee or freelance, depending on contract and agreements.
Please apply as follows